Under the Willow

Monday, October 7, 2013

Time for a Wreath

I've had this wreath idea for a while but could never really get excited about it because, well I don't really care about sports! There I said it!  But I decided to try this out anyway.

Supplies


I twisted pipe cleaners around a wreath form.


Then I started bunching this burlap looking deco mesh and attaching it to the wreath form.




Then I had to add some blue and white.


I painted the letters white and then gave them a coat of glitter Mod Podge.


It still needed more...


I added more blue in the back.


Then I cut some short pieces of deco mesh to make some curly things.




And then it needed some ribbon.


I cut the ends into Vs to give it a finished look.




TA DA!  This should be a hit since everyone around here just loves the Wildcats.


This has given me more ideas on how I can make an even better wreath for my alma mater; Hail Transylvania!

No comments:

Post a Comment