Under the Willow

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Second Attempt: Finished Witch Wreath

To see how I started this wreath project click here.

I had been going back and forth on if I should use a circular wreath or not.  I had been having trouble filling the space in the middle, but I finally decided attaching everything to this wreath would work, so I started to attach everything piece by piece.  I attached the skirt and the broom.  Then because I am trying to make it look like a witch crashed into my wreath I added some spooky flowers and leaves around the sides.


Then I made a bunch of different bows that I could use to fill in the middle of the wreath.



Next I attached the hat and the legs.  The easiest way I could think to do this was to sew them on with needle and thread.  Then I started to attach the bows.  I started with the deco mesh curly ones first.  I then added a pipe cleaner in the middle of the wreath so I would have something to attach the other bows to.



So then I added the black and orange bows.



Then the large zebra print and fuchsia bow.



Then I hung it and fluffed!



Ta Da!
This is much better than last year, much closer to the idea I had in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment