Under the Willow

Monday, October 14, 2013

Sewing

I have been sewing a lot this weekend.  My husband decided he wanted to be a viking for Halloween, so I have been working on his costume.  So far I've made a tunic type shirt, a belt, and a cape with layers of fake fur.  It has taken much longer than expected.  



I am excited that the bulk of the costume is done, it just needs some finishing touches.  I made the shirt with a pattern but the cape I just kinda threw together.  Hopefully I can convince my husband to let me take some more pictures when it is complete.

Halloween is quickly approaching, which is exciting but also concerning.  I have so many projects that are in progress but far from done, and several that I haven't even started.  Not to mention I haven't really decided what I am going to be!  I better get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment