Under the Willow

Friday, October 4, 2013

Halloween Crafting

So far I've just been working on small craft projects.

This pumpkin will hopefully become a mummy.


I have a vision of this witch display I want to make with a sign that says "The Witch Is In!"  So I decided I needed to make some witch shoes and other items a witch might keep at home.  I found these shoes at Goodwill, and I just love the color!!


I want them to look a little more high fashion.  I took some card stock and started trying to cut and shape it to the shoes.










Then I took black duct tape to cover the card stock.




I am also working on another pair.










Now all they need is some paint and glitter.

And I finished the Queen of Halloween banner for my crowned pumpkin.  



No comments:

Post a Comment