Under the Willow

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Savannah Vacation

Meghan Madness went by in a flash, and I really didn't do anything.  I was too busy with life and getting ready to travel to Savannah, GA.  A few weeks ago I got to travel to Savannah for the first time.  I went for a wedding so it was a really quick trip but I did manage to do a little sight-seeing.  I walked around the hotel some and down on the river walk.
























The I got to eat at the Olde Pink House.  Beautiful and delicious.


Here I am before trying a raw oyster, it was actually pretty good.


I got to take a quick trolley tour.














And this is The Ford Plantation where the wedding took place.  Gorgeous!
















Then a last few pictures before leaving to go home.






And here I am back home on my thirty first birthday.  I really didn't do anything but sleep and catch up on laundry, which was much needed after the crazy weekend.


I may have mentioned before that this was my golden birthday, 31 on the 31st, and I had some ideas for golden crafts and things but never got around to any of it.  So I have decided this will just have to be my golden year!

No comments:

Post a Comment