Under the Willow

Monday, April 14, 2014

Countertop Update

I just cleaned and re-sealed my kitchen counter tops, so I thought I would do any update.  I love them, but they aren't for everyone.  They do stain from food and oil splatters.  I think over time it will look distressed, but it's obvious right now that there are spots and the counters aren't uniform. I have chipped a bit of concrete in a spot or two but it is easy to sand the spot, mix up a little concrete and smooth over the spot. Just sand a bit to smooth and seal the area.  You need to add another coat of sealer every so often for maintenance, and that is also easy to do with the sealer I have chosen.


So clean and shiny.



Now that it's spring we are starting to work on our yard and raised garden beds.  I have planted a few things outside and my husband has started some seeds, pictured below.


I just love tulips, and I am so excited about how everything is starting to bloom!



No comments:

Post a Comment