Under the Willow

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Year in Review

This has been a CRAZY year.  I hope next year is full of a few less surprises.

I tried to pick out some highlights from my year.

Huge project I finally got gone was updating the kitchen.


I was blond for a while.  


I was given CHICKENS!  That is definitely the biggest, craziest thing that happened to me in 2013!


Grew my first real garden.


Did some hard labor.  We built raised beds for the garden, built a retaining wall and then of course a chicken coop.


Had to totally gut the guest room where the chickens lived before they could move into their coop.


Working on the coop took forever.


And then I was still crazy enough to update the master bathroom.


We finally got a fence.


I was a zombie for the second time.


And then I decorated three trees for Christmas.  

Looking at all this makes me very tired!!!!

Goodbye 2013, it's time to see what 2014 has in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment