Under the Willow

Monday, December 2, 2013

Past Christmas Trees

I did this tree several years ago.  It's a silver tinsel tree with bright pink and green ornaments and different bright color candy canes.


These are my white Christmas themed trees.  I originally had planed to only decorate the white four foot tree, but went way overboard and had enough to decorate a six and a half foot green tree too.  




One year I used my silver tinsel tree to make an Asian themed tree.  First I made a bunch of origami paper cranes.


I gathered some inexpensive lanterns, chopsticks, and wood and paper fans to decorate with.


I loved it!  One of my favorites.






I made a doggie tree one year.  I used a four foot green tree and made some dog bone shaped ornaments and tree topper.


And this is my main tree from a few years ago.  This tree is the family tree that all of our random ornaments go on but I do alter it a bit every year.  In this picture I think I had bought more multi colored balls and was just going to a bright colorful look.  Last year I added more ribbon focused on red and added tons of snow flakes.


You'll have to wait and see what I've come up with this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment