Under the Willow

Monday, November 25, 2013

Busy Busy

I've been very busy but not with anything interesting to show you.  Here's a general overview of what I've been up to this past week.  

I've been trying to get back into a regular exercise routine.  I often wish I was more active, but now that it is getting colder and I'm not able to work on as many things outside, like gardening, I definitely need to find something active to do.  I've started using my crazy collection of exercise DVDs.  I just started Rockin Body.  It's actually pretty fun so far.

Even though it has been cold and I don't want to be outside, my husband and I have still needed to do some work with the chickens.  We are still working on figuring out what we should buy to keep the chicken's water from freezing.  We also believe that some of the chickens have gotten bumble foot, so we have been cleaning their feet and attempting to treat them.  Not fun.

With Thanksgiving just around the corner the holidays are officially here.  My husband and I actually already had one Thanksgiving meal with his family yesterday!  Although I hate the holidays because of all the stress and obligations that seem to come with it, I can not resist all the decorations and glitter that also come along.  Hopefully I will soon have some diy ornaments and other decorations to show you.

Until then... Happy Thanksgiving!  Eat some pie for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment