Under the Willow

Friday, December 6, 2013

2013 Christmas Decor

Ok, I said I wasn't going to put up any trees this year... not one!  Well my husband wanted a tree so he got the stuff out.  It was slow at first but once I got going I just couldn't stop.  

I would like this tree to have more ribbon worked into it, but when I started I just didn't want to do it.  I will probably add more stuff to it before Christmas comes, maybe just some more picks and snowflakes.  I wanted to go with a candy theme this year.  Of course all of out other random ornaments are on here too.


I will be showing you how I made the cupcake ornaments.


You can see one of the nail polish ornaments I made.


Yum doughnut.


This tree is going to be making me very hungry.





The mantle, very similar to last year, with some candy thrown in.


Candy canes, lollipops, and cupcakes, Oh My!


Then I did more of a woodland themed tree using my four foot white tree.




I really love the way this one has turned out.


Then I put my four foot silver tinsel tree in my craft room, with pink, purple, and gold balls to match the decor.




I think I have lost my mind!


No comments:

Post a Comment