Under the Willow

Friday, January 31, 2014

Knitting

Lately I've been knitting.  I am horrible at knitting, I would much rather crochet, but none the less, I've been knitting.

Here is something, possibly, eventually, a large infinity scarf, that I have been knitting with huge plastic needles.  It's going pretty well.  Keep in mind, I only know one stitch.


I decided to try a knitting loom.  I think it makes everything more consistent but seems very time consuming.


By the time I get either of these done it might be spring and I will no longer have a need for warm knitwear.  Sorry this post is not very entertaining or informative.  I am in no position to teach anyone how to knit!



1 comment:

  1. Again I will say, we need to live closer! We could knit together! I could at least teach you a second stitch :) Also I still need to give you your Christmas present... which may or may not have been knitted :)

    ReplyDelete