Under the Willow

Monday, January 27, 2014

Stumped

I have a french door refrigerator, and I want to find a better way to organize it and keep it clean.  One big goal is to make sure it is easy to figure out what I have so nothing goes to waste.  This is a picture on the freezer side.  As you can see, and as is the problem with everything else, I have to much stuff!  I guess I think I may starve if the freezer isn't crammed full!


While I am not yet ready to organize it yet, since I need to be eating some items to make room, I have been researching organizing tips for this style of refrigerator.  I have found a few good things, but not much.  I feel like it is harder to organize the tall narrow space on each side.  If I ever get it looking better I'll definitely make a post to let you know what I did.  But if anyone has any suggestions that would be great!  I also think I need to be looking for a running list of what is in my refrigerator, freezer, and pantry.  This way I will know what I have on hand and what I need to purchase.  Any thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. I think keeping a list is a great idea! Maybe keep it on a wipe off board on the side of the fridge. Two columns, one for freezer, one for fridge. Also, maybe start organizing by food type: get all the veggies together, meat, fish, sweets, frozen meals, pizza, etc. Basically, you'll have to empty is out and put the puzzle back together. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete