Under the Willow

Friday, February 21, 2014

Pot Roast Slow Cooker Meal

Sorry, I don't have any pictures, I am experiencing technical difficulties.  But yesterday I made a roast, so just imagine basically what I did with the chicken and zucchini.  I chopped up some onion, carrots, parsnips, and sweet potatoes, put in the meat, added some water and left on low all day.  When I came home from work it was done!  Love it when you have one less thing to think about about or one less thing you have to do when you get home.  

The weather has been warming up, which has been very nice.  However we have had strong winds and it has caused power outages, and now the door the chickens walk through to get in and out of the chicken coop is messed up.  Hopefully it'll stay warm long enough for me to get it straightened out.  Weekend project.



Happy Friday.



* finally fixed the problem so here are the pictures.






Yummy!


No comments:

Post a Comment